For all comments, contributions or corrections to the website,
please contact :
Email : email@example.com
To join the SCSS as a regular member please take the "Join SCSS" link on this page for an online membership.For corporate membership opportunities please contact the SCSS Secretariat directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be a member of the only local organization dedicated to the advancement of stem cell research and clinical applications.
- Be part of an all-inclusive networking platform with connectivity across the basic, clinical and industry divides of stem cell research activities and applications.
- Enjoy substantial reduction in registration fees for the annual SCSS symposium.
- Have the right to vote and hold office, and help shape the local stem cell landscape.
- Have your profile listed on our website (for paying members only).
For any queries regarding media and press releases please contact SCSS Media Relations at email@example.com
The SCSS as an organization is not in a position to recommend or advise on potential stem cell therapies for prospective patients and we will not respond to such queries. We suggest visiting the information resources on such matters available on the International Society for Stem Cell Research website at http://www.isscr.org/public/